Saturday, November 14, 2009

Finally!!!

So we finally heard on our house that we have been waiting on since May, and WE GOT IT!!!! I am so excited, I can hardly stand it. It has been a really long wait and very trying at times, but I am so thankful that we got it. Now we have about 3 weeks to pack our house and move. I can do that right?! I am not even about to complain about all of the other things I need to do at the same time, because I am just so excited that we are going to be buying our first home, and it is perfect!


Hannah loves the backyard. Every time we go to the house, she just runs around and around singing and dancing. Who needs a swingset right?

So I got these pictures from the listing site and this is obviously not our stuff, but you can at least see the house.

I say the yellow walls could stay for a while, but Chad says no way!


The red walls are going to have to go! It's a little too intense for me, but Chad thinks they are kind of nice! I think we'll just repaint the whole downstairs!

5 comments:

devanddar said...

I like all the color - I say leave it all and see if it grows on you. We are so excited for you guys! Talk to you soon.

The Peterson's said...

CONGRATS!!!! If you need any help let me know!

Christina said...

Love this house. So cozy and cute. wish I could be there to help you move in! Good luck with the move. We are excited for you guys!

Julia Osmond said...

Hey Jodi! I am so excited for you! Way to be patient and hold out for what you wanted. Owning a house sounds wonderful to me, but hopefully someday again:).

raising4boys said...

Congratulations! I love it! I especially love love the porch. Glad you are finally in your home and enjoying it. I love your new header too. You are looking so good Jodi :)