Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Good Day

The following is a list of 5 reasons yesterday was a really good day!
1. It finally felt like spring, and it was warm enough to wear short sleeves on my walk with Becky!
2. It was light outside until about 8:00 and I had time to take Hannah to play at the park after work. Hannah had so much fun and is getting to be a little dare devil out there.
3. It was early out day and all of the kids left at 2:30. (Thank goodness for early out, especially yesterday)
4. For Family Night we decorated cookies and played Barrell of Monkeys with Hannah. It was a lot of fun and I appreciated laughing with my family.
5. Hannah said her first prayer last night for dinner and it was so cute. I started to get a little teary eyed while she was praying and when she was finished, she looked up at me and said, "Mama, you not happy?" I quickly assured her that yes, I was very happy. She is such a sweet little girl and I am grateful for her.

3 comments:

The Peterson's said...

I love the blog! It is really cute! you got the hang of this fast. I am glad you had a good day and I agree THANK HEAVENS for early our days!

Megan C. said...

I love the layout of your blog - so cute! I agree - it's so nice that it finally feels like spring! Hopefully it stays that way.

Montgomery Family said...

Yay for the nice weather! I can imagine how cute Hannah's prayer must have been. What would be do without early out Mondays?