Monday, July 5, 2010

Kool Aid for Sale

Hannah woke up this morning with huge plans for the day. She decided she was going to make some extra money (I thought you had to have money to make extra money :) ) The way she was going to do this was to sell makeup. When I questioned her about where she was going to get the makeup to sell, she reassured me that she wasn't actually going to sell the makeup, but she was going to do make overs on people and charge them for it. After a couple of hours of organizing and sitting out in the sun she decided that make overs is not a very lucrative business. So she came up with plan #2... Kool-Aid. Why didn't I think of that? When her and her friend were in making signs I asked them how much they were going to charge for their kool-aid to which Hannah responds $4 because I know how to write a 4. You Go Girl!!

Who wouldn't want to buy Kool-Aid from these cute girls?

You have to make sure that everything is just perfect!

2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

So cute and fun!! She is so funny! I will be right over to buy my kool aid!

Lacee said...

so so cute!