Friday, November 21, 2008

Beauty and the Beast


So last night we took Hannah to Lehi High School to see their production of Beauty and the Beast. I have to say I was totally impressed. Now you have to know something about me. I was a total drama geek in high school and totally into this kind of stuff. There was always one major problem though and that was that our theater program was really lacking in a lot of ways. We didn't have the means or the support to do anything so cool. Just to give you a mental picture, at one point we performed one of our plays in a rented retail space at the local strip mall where we had to build a stage. That's how pathetic it was. Anyway, enough about me, this play was really great. They had great costumes, sets, effects and the main characters all did a fantastic job. Hannah of course loved it (all except when the Beast yelled). All in all it was a great evening and I highly recommend to anyone in the area to go. It was well worth it.

2 comments:

Nisha said...

Silly me...I thought you were going TONIGHT! So, I was all ready to run at 9 :) SO glad Hannah enjoyed the play!!

The Peterson's said...

I like that play! I also wish I lived closer. Talk about no friend here!! Glad we can still keep in touch!