Monday, November 10, 2008

2 going on 20

So I came home from school on Friday and had the most interesting conversation with my sweet little 20 year old, oh I mean 2 year old. This is how the conversation went
Me: Hi Hannah
Hannah: Hi mom, how was your day
Me: It was fine.
Hannah: Oh! Thank you so much for telling me that story about your day!
Me: How was your day Hannah?
Hannah: It was kind of long.
Me: Why do you think it was so long?
Hannah: Well, daddy was yelling at me.
Me: Why do you think he was yelling at you?
Hannah: Probably because I peed and pooped my pants
Me: Oh maybe you should try going potty in the toilet instead of your pants and daddy won't yell.
Hannah: Yeah your probably right. I will try that next time.

As we were having this conversation, I was trying really hard not to laugh. As I have thought about it since, I thought I should really appreciate this level of reasoning in a conversation considering once she hits about 10 there will be no reasoning with her at all and I won't have a clue what I am talking about.
Anyway, I hope this makes you laugh as much as it did me.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Very funny! I can see so much of you in her! Very Cute! You all coming for Christmas?