Monday, November 10, 2008

A Doll House for Hannah


Last night I was talking to my sister Jaci and she told me about a doll house they sell at Country Loft that is so cute.  I immediately got to thinking about getting it for Hannah for Christmas.  The deal is that I work at Country Loft a few hours a week doing displays.  For the amount of hours that I work I get trade in either inventory or preschool payment for Hannah.  So I worked it out that I could work 2 hours a week from now until Christmas and pay for the doll house and all the fun accessories.  When I got home and talked to Chad about it, he wasn't thrilled.  He tried to explain to me that even though it is trading hours for the doll house, it is still paying for it, and we don't need to do so much for her for Christmas.  Don't get me wrong I totally understand where he is coming from, my only dellema is that I don't know if I would ever be able to afford to actually buy her this kind of dollhouse and I know she would love it.  So what should I do.  Please vote to the right and/or comment to let me know what you think I should do.

2 comments:

Nisha said...

Oh how we love to spoil our daughters!! Are you definitely getting her the kitchen? I say one or the other. Since they are both big and take up a lot of room and are both for pretend play, I think one is enough. If you like them equally, go for price. You have a lot of demands on your time right now. The doll house is darling though! Maybe next year? Is it Barbie size?

Jaime said...

I think that it is an awesome way to get something you normally couldn't afford to get. I trade for private singing lessons with Emily and it's great because I normally could never afford it. I say go for it!!!! It is something she will always love, I have never wished we didn't have ours.