Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I have been hearing over and over again the last couple of weeks from several different people that they can't get into Christmas because it's not snowing yet. I personally say that this feels exactly like Christmas to me and I am grateful that it hasn't started snowing. The last couple of weeks have been filled with "normal" Christmas time happenings. First of all we took Hannah to see Santa Claus at the mall. I was a little nervous about this because last year she totally flipped out. Needless to say, I spent the whole car ride down to Orem prepping her and letting her know if she doesn't tell Santa what she wants for Christmas, she might not get what she wants. Well she did great. I could see her talking and laughing with the big guy, but unfortunately I couldn't hear what she was saying. Afterwards, I asked her what she told him and she informed me that she asked for candy (check), books (check) and an Ariel baby doll (what!!) that is the first I have heard of this. I had to clarify this one, so I asked her you mean like the Barbie doll you already have. She looked at me all disgusted and then said, now mom a baby doll, that I can hold and rock. Oh great, where am I going to find one of those? Do they even make such a thing? If anybody out there knows of such a thing (that is inexpensive, because I was supposed to be done with her) just let me know.

6 comments:

Eric, Kris, Kate & Emma said...

They definitely make Ariel baby dolls, cause Emma just got one. Unfortunately, I don't know where Grandma bought it from, so I can't help you there. They make them of all the Princesses. I'd check Target or Walmart first.

Nisha said...

I love Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=ariel+baby+doll&tag=googhydr-20&index=toys-and-games&hvadid=1104395021&ref=pd_sl_4yjrkqsdfc_e Good luck on getting the low price you want.

The Peterson's said...

Good Luck! Oh the holidays are the best!

Jaime said...

I have seen princess baby dolls in several stores. I'm guessing that Toys-R-Us is your best bet. But I'm thinking that even Wal-Mart has them.

Christina said...

Yes...seen them at toys-r-us! The only thing Shelby wants is a Mermaid doll. That is all she asks for! Hope you are well.

Tami said...

Hi Jodi! I hopped over to your blog from the Downey's blog. Hannah is soooo cute! There is an Ariel baby doll. We've got one. It came from Target. Infact, all the main princesses have baby dolls (Aurora, Cinderella, Belle, and Ariel). Ours is soft (except for the head) and has a shell on the chest that glows when you press it. She's got the long red hair, but with a baby doll face. Check out Target. Don't give up hope!