Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Sweet Husband!

My sweet husband is always thinking of me and trying to make my hectic life a little bit easier.  Last Christmas he gave me a gift certificate to the spa and I finally decided to use it.  For my birthday I decided to go and get some Botox injections.

What do you think?




Just Kidding!! 
 My husband did get me a great gift, but no I haven't used it yet.  I actually got stung by 2 wasps at the same time on my lip.  Instantly my lip looked like this.  So if any of you out there want cheap (temporary) Botox, come to my house.  I know where there is a wasp nest.
What Chad really did for me for my birthday was he and Hannah made me a birthday cake.  It is the first time in 10 years that he has done that and it was really cute to listen to the two of them working in the kitchen together.  The cake tasted really good too.  
Thanks Babe!

3 comments:

Nisha said...

HAHA! Love it ;) Just don't mention that to any spas. They might start employing wasps :)

Amber said...

So funny...but so sad too! Sorry that you were stung by a wasp...but the practical joke was hysterical. Hope you are feeling better! :)

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

OH MY GOSH!! Well I'm glad it was just temporary but I so wish I could have seen it in real life! I hope your lips are feeling better! Good luck with school! I miss ya!