Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lagoon

Yesterday we took Hannah to Lagoon for the first time.  She was so excited.  The night before she could hardly sleep.  As I was putting her to bed, I told her that she just needed to calm down and go to sleep.  Her response to me was "Mom, I am wound up, and that is just the reality of me!"  How can I argue with that.  

Anyway, we had a great time and Hannah loved everything.  Well just about everything.  She was not too fond of the giant swinging ship or the Rattlesnake Rapids that drenched us all.  Other than that she was super brave and loving every minute of our time there.  It was a really nice day and we had such a wonderful time as a family.  Chad and I even got a chance to leave Hannah with Jaci and go on some roller coasters.  We haven't done that in ages and we both felt like we were 20 again.  So fun!!! And Thanks Jaime for the tickets.



3 comments:

The Peterson's said...

So fun! I love Lagoon! You have such a cute family!

Nisha said...

Are you sure she's only 3? She's so brave!

Jessa said...

That's so funny, we are going to Lagoon on Tuesday! There's a pretty good chance that if Hannah loved it, Kira will too!