Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!





So I have never been a really big fan of Halloween, but I have to say as a school teacher I love it! Let me explain by saying I do not love the days leading up to it at school, but I do love the actual day! It is so fun to see all of the kids in their costumes, and their excitement. In the last couple of years I have also learned that first graders have no clue who classic characters are. Last year as a team we all dressed up as Wizard of Oz characters, and this year we are all Alice in Wonderland characters. I have decided if you aren't Hannah Montana, Spiderman, or Iron Man they just don't know who you are! Anyway we are having a lot of fun and here are some pictures to enjoy

First Grade Team- Hidden Hollow 2008-2009

2 comments:

Nisha said...

jodi, your costume is awesome and those jack-o-lanterns look great!

Jessa said...

Cool costumes :) Do you mind if I add you to my blog list?