Monday, May 5, 2008

The Little Fish

Just recently, Hannah has become a little fish. About a month ago, we bought a membership to Lehi Legacy Center so that we can take Hannah swimming. The first time we went, she was really apprehensive, but each time she gets more and more comfortable. Last Wednesday, Grammy was here from California, so we decided to take her to the pool. She was jumping in and then swimming back to the side of the pool basically all on her own. I can't believe what a fish she is. She spends a considerable amount of time under water, but she always comes up with a huge smile on her face.


I think that Hannah has a slight bit of OCD, which she comes by naturally. When we were at the pool, after she jumped in to me and swam back to the edge, she would have to go to the kiddy pool and lay down in it for a second before she would jump in again. One time I asked her to just jump back into me and she said "No mom, I can't" Maybe I should keep my eye on that one.

No comments: