Sunday, May 11, 2008

Visit with Grammy



It has been such a crazy week, I almost forgot to write about our wonderful visit with Grammy. Last week Chad's mom and sister flew up here for a visit and for Women's Conference. Both were wonderful. At times it is so hard to be away from family, but it is nice to be able to get together and enjoy each others company. I was a little nervous that Hannah would not go to Grammy since it has been a little while since she has seen her. There was a bit of hesitation for the first five minutes, and after that she didn't want anything to do with anybody but Grammy. There is nothing better than watching your daughter be nutured and taught by somebody so wonderful.
Not only was it a good visit for Hannah, but for Chad and I as well. I know that I am part of a huge minority, but I love my mother-in-law. She is one of the greatest ladies I have ever met. She teaches me so much and I appreciate her knowledge and insight. As we spent two days together at Women's Conference we were fed spiritually by both the presenters and each other.
What a wonderful experience it was.

No comments: