Saturday, April 4, 2009

An update

I know it has been a really long time since I have posted anything. Not only have I been extremely busy, but my computer crashed last week. This is my school computer, which I use all the time. In fact, we have never even set up our home computer since living here, because I just do everything on the laptop. Needless to say, I am really stressed out to see if the school tech is going to be able to recover anything off of my harddrive. Please pray for me that I don't loose EVERYTHING!! By everything, I mean the last two years of lesson plans, newsletters, parent letters, curriculum, and pictures. That is both school pictures and personal pictures AHHHHHH! I can't even think about it anymore. Well,. I will try to post more regularly and update on my disaster status as well as tell you what is new with our family!

No comments: