Monday, May 18, 2009

Still a Slacker

Like I said before, I have been a total slacker lately.  Have you ever felt like you are spread so thin that you can't give a single thing 100% of your time and attention. and it drives you crazy?  I seem to feel like that all the time lately.  So Friday night Chad asks me if I am going to make his birthday cake this weekend.  Ok so his birthday was over a week ago and I thought I was off the hook.  I guess not.  So I decided to make him a cake.  Hannah informed me that since I didn't make her a batman cake, I had to make daddy one.  Since I don't have a batman cake pan I decided to wing it.  And I was pretty pleased with the outcome.  Actually I was very pleased and impressed with myself.  (As you can tell it doesn't take much to impress me)  Anyway, Chad loved it and Hannah too, and we all enjoyed eating it.  YUM!!  Happy Birthday Chad, (again)!




3 comments:

Nisha said...

You are an artist! I want to see the after cake pics with black lips and teeth!

raising4boys said...

The cake looks great!! Happy daddy and really happy little girl :) Happy (late) birthday Chad.

Jessa said...

You're amazing! That cake is awesome!