Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It has been a long time since I have been able to spend time sewing.  I love doing it, but it seems like there is always a ton that needs to be done before sewing.  Last weekend, my friend Nisha and I decided to make some cute things for our girls.  Nisha found a couple of super cute and easy patterns which the girls love.  In the end I made her 3 skirts and 2 dresses.  Hannah loves twirling in her new skirts and as you can tell from the pictures, she loves posing in them too.  Thanks for the fun weekend Nish, we should do it again real soon!!

7 comments:

Nisha said...

That little Hannah is such a ham! Sewing was definitely more fun than I anticipated! I need a camera so I can take pics of Soph in the new stuff!

devanddar said...

So cute! ("sew" cute! haha) Seeing there pictures made me miss you really bad. I almost started crying looking and thinking about you sewing and I could just picture it in my mind and I wanted to be there too! Miss you Jod!

McMackin Family said...

You are so talented in so many ways it amazes me!!!!! Great job~!

Jaime said...

So cute Jodi! I definately need to make some of those for Erica!

Unknown said...

Hannah is a lucky little girl! The fabrics you chose are so cute. Tell Hannah Grammy likes the Mermaid dress the best. I like her in blue. Of course she is the most beautiful little girl in the whole world and you are so smart, talented and beautiful in every way. I love you both:)

BICKFORDS said...

Jodi!! You are so awesome. I am so jealous that you can sew. I really wish I could. What fun clothes you made for Hannah. They are so cute. I love them!! Oh and Hannah is so cute!!

Jessa said...

those are so cute, I'm so jealous, I wish I could sew!