Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I think Sebastian is a Liar

clipsebunhappy.gif

Yesterday Hannah and I were driving in the car listening to "Kid Songs."  Kid Songs are any song from any Disney Movie, and Hannah insists on listening to them every time we are in the car.  After a few minutes she says to me, "Mom, I think Sebastian is a liar!" (We have been talking a lot about telling the truth lately).  The rest of our conversation went something like this.
Me:  Who is Sebastian.
Hannah:  Sebastian, you know the crab on Little Mermaid.
Me:  Oh, well why do you think he is a liar?
Hannah:  Because in the song he says "She's got a lot to say."  But mom he already knows that she can't say anything, she doesn't have a voice.  Ursula took it away from her.  
Me:  Oh
Hannah:  I don't know why he would lie like that, when he knows Arial can't say anything without a voice.
Me:  (A thought in my head)  Oh my goodness, is this girl 3 or what?  I think I might be in for it!!


1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

She is a smart one! I can't wait until she is a teenager!