Monday, June 15, 2009

Seven Peaks

We went to Seven Peaks today, and it was so much fun!  Hannah loved it and didn't want to come home.  We did a lot of riding on slides and being lazy in the kiddy pool.  Hannah of course loved it, and the highlight for me was watching her dance around the pool and sing songs to herself.  She is such a sweet girl, and I think she can keep herself entertained for hours.  Here are some pictures of our fun day!








Hannah was so tired at the end of the day, I looked back at her in her car seat and this is what she looked like.  What a fun day!

4 comments:

Nisha said...

Did you get roasted? I'm glad it was a sunshiny day and you had fun!!

devanddar said...

So fun!

The Peterson's said...

What a good family trip! I am so glad that I got to see you!! And I keep hoping that I will get to work with you too! Enjoy your summer!

Jessa said...

so fun, I have been wanting to take Kira!