Thursday, January 22, 2009

I am so lucky



1.  Where did you meet your husband?  I met Chad when I was 6 years old.  We moved into his ward, and the first time I saw him was at Church.  We ended up being in the same 3rd and 4th grade classes together.   I even saved a Valentine he gave me in 3rd grade (we didn't start dating until we were older)

2.  How long did you date before you got married?  We dated a year and a half before we were married.
3.  How long have you been married?  9 1/2 years
4.  What does he do that surprises you?  Laundry
5.  What is my favorite feature on him?  My favorite features on him are his eyes and his smiley.  There are many things about Chad that are very peaceful and calming, but his eyes are number one.
6.  What is my favorite quality of his?  He is a wonderful father.  Hannah just adores him and sometimes I love to just watch them interact.
7.  Does he have a nickname for you?  No, he's not big into nicknames.  It's funny but since we have become parents, most of the time we refer to each other as mom and dad.
8.  What is his favorite food?  H likes a lot of things, but he loves when I make chicken cordon bleu.  He also like Barbeque Chicken Pizza.
9.  What is his favorite sport?  As far as playing sports, I would say baseball.  He is a very good outfielder, and can throw the ball from deep center all the way home (at least pre-back injury).  He loves to watch football, baseball, and he is super into mixed martial arts.
10.  When & where was your first kiss?  April 21, 1998.   We went to see Titanic (I know that totally ages us) and when we were in front of his house he leaned over and kissed me (finally!)
11.  What is your favorite thing to do a s a couple?  We usually do most everything as a family, but recently we have tried to spend more time on dates, just the two of us.  We love to go out to dinner and to a movie, but mostly we love to go to the DI and look for old books.  Boring I know, but it is fun to try and find all the old books we loved as kids.
12.  Do you have any children?  Yes, Hannah Joy, 2 years old (she'll be 3 in March)  She is truly a great combination of all things good in both of us.
13.  Does he have any hidden talents?  He doesn't really like people to know that he is an incredible artist.  I mean really amazing!
14.  Who said I love you first?  He did.  We were standing in my apartment just after church one Sunday.  It was funny, because I was wanting to tell him and right before I could say it, he did.
15.  What is his favorite music?  He loves anything Rock, sometimes a little harder than I would like.  He is huge into Jimmy Hendrix, Led Zepplin, and the Who.  However, since meeting me, I catch him listening to country every once in a while.
16.  What do you admire most about him?  His heart.  I know cliche, but he is one of the most humble, giving, honest men I know.
17.  What is his favorite color?  Orange, but not to wear.
18.  Will he read this?  I think I will print it out for him, so yes!
19.  Who do you tag?  Anybody who wants to take a few minutes out of a busy day to think about the person they love the most!

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Jodi,
I can't read a lot of this because the text is white. This is a fun thing to talk about, I want to read it all.

Nisha said...

What's with men and chicken cordon bleu?

raising4boys said...

How sweet!! I love this tag with Valentines day right around the corner. Maybe I'll give it a try. Your blog really is sooo cute :)

uberaudio said...

Yay for Chad! You are cute, Jodi. I loved reading it!

the keele's said...

Delila's middle name is Joy too. So is mine and my two grandmas and the name goes way back. haha so cute!!! chad is an awsome dude!!!i did a richard tag a while ago i might repost it!! haha fun!