Monday, January 5, 2009

Finally Posting

So you would think that having two weeks off of school would mean that I could post like everyday. That's what I would think too, but as you can see it has been a while since I have posted. I hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas holiday and a very Happy New Year. After much lamenting, we decided to stay home during the break, and while I was really sad about it, it ended up being a really good thing for us. I enjoyed spending time with my family among many other things.
Here is my top ten list of my favorite things about Christmas break
10.  Not having to drive in the snow (did I mention that I hate snow)



9.  Playing tea party with Hannah every day


8.  Sewing
7.  Taking a nap almost every day
6.  Going shopping the day after Christmas.  (Chad will never understand this one)
5.  Taking Hannah swimming at the Legacy Center when it was 25 degrees outside (did I mention that I hate the snow)
4.  Watching movies in the middle of the day.
3.  Sleeping in (everyday, including Christmas Morning)  Hannah is not old enough to think that she wants to wake up at 5:00 in the morning to open presents yet.  In fact she slept in until 11:00 that morning.
2.  Not thinking about school (well I thought about it, I just never came to school to work on things)
1. Watching Hannah open her gifts on Christmas morning.  She was so excited (even though she was sick) and everything was "exactly what I wanted"  It was so much fun!!!


No comments: