Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Story Time

I have been trying for months to get Hannah reading a book on video.  Last night she was cracking me up while reading "Lily and the Purple Plastic Purse."  She is so animated and she comes up with the funniest lines when she reads.  One of my favorites is when she says "Mr. Slinger was not impressed, but he was really mean."  Of course as soon as I got the video camera out, she froze and wasn't as animated, but it was the best I could do.  If you are wondering why she is walking around in circles, it is just something that she likes to do.  She has always walked in a circle as she reads a book. (She is going to be a nightmare for her first grade teacher during silent reading time).  Well, ENJOY!!


3 comments:

Nisha said...

Sophie loved it. It was like a virtual play date for her.

Cindi said...

Halle, my 3 year old, had to watch it about 4 or 5 times. Very cute.

devanddar said...

My kids will be watching this over and over and over. Such a cute, bright little girl! Devin