Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Dinosaur Museum

The other day we took Hannah to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point.  She has been wanting to go forever, but we just have never done it until now.  She had a blast.  Actually, I don't know who had more fun, Chad or Hannah.  It was fun to watch the two of them together.  I think Chad has always wanted someone to share his wealth of knowledge with, and unfortunately a lot of times I'm not really that interested in Reptiles, bugs and ancient things.  I'm sorry hun, sometimes I try.  Anyway, Hannah really is interested in all of those things.  Chad really enjoys having someone really listen and care about the same things he loves!!  Here are some pictures to mark our fun family day!






2 comments:

Nisha said...

All my friends keep going to the Dinosaur Museum. I wonder if Sophie would love it too!

raising4boys said...

That's one place we still need to visit. How fun for Daddy to take his daughter.

Both Kyle and Eric are learning about dinosaurs at school, maybe we better go soon!