Sunday, February 15, 2009

So gross!! Creative but gross!

Hannah has been really into make believe and story telling lately. It is really hard for me to discipline her and not laugh when she really does get so creative. Last night she had a little accident in her pants. I know gross that I am even talking about it, but it is a fact of life with a 2 year old. When I questioned her about why she did that she responded with, "Mom, it wasn't my fault! It was the magic poop! It just appeared in my pants." After taking the next couple of seconds to contain my laughter I responded with "You know what I have to do right?" To which she quickly responded, "Mom you can't spank my bum, it really isn't my fault! If you have to be mad, be mad at the magic poop!" What a story teller.
It really is hard to be upset with such a cute girl.

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

She has a good point. You should really get after that magic poop!