Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Who has the most perfect Child? I think that would be me!

We took Hannah to the dentist yesterday for the first time.  I was a little bit nervous about it, because lets face it, it can be a scary place.  We did as much prepping as we could before the big day!  We talked to her about what the dentist does, we bought her a Dora goes to the dentist book that we read over and over.  We even watched Jon and Kate Plus 8 when they took all 6 kids to the dentist at once.  Talk about a nightmare.  Well the big day arrived and she was amazing.  She sat right in the chair and didn't argue a bit.  She didn't cry, she didn't fuss, she just did what the dentist told her to do.  Have I mentioned before that she is amazing.  I was so proud of her!  

If you think it couldn't get any better... it does!  The diagnosis was great!  Her teeth look perfect, her spacing is perfect, her bite is perfect (even after years of sucking her fingers).  Everything is great.  I was a little paranoid that she would have 10 cavities since she is a "candy freak"- her words not mine.  I was relieved to find that she doesn't have any cavities at all!



I thought this x-ray machine would freak her out, but in her little mind I could just hear her saying, "Bring it on!"

She sat right up into the chair and opened her mouth like this. Who says prepping your kid doesn't pay off?

The Cleaning!

And the perfect Cheeser Grin!

5 comments:

Nisha said...

Go Hannah! I def. should've done better prepping with Sophie.

The Peterson's said...

I think she has a mom who is a great teacher and preped her just right!!

Jessa said...

Yeah for Hannah! I thought Kira was going to freak out too and she did great as well! Sometimes they surprise us!

Jared and Christine said...

She is getting to be so big! What a good girl.

raising4boys said...

Those pictures are just so cute! Great job No Cavities Girl!!