Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So busy!!


So I haven't posted in a while, because my life seems so crazy.  The last couple of weeks I have felt a strange connection to the Little Engine that Could.  I just keep telling myself "I think I can."  eventually I will come to the point where I say "I knew I could".


 Well last week started off with me being sick again!  I think this is like the fifth cold I have had this school year.  I have heard that once you get into your third year, your body is  better at fighting off germs.  I sure hope so, because I have never been sick this many times in my life.  Anyway, to make matters worse last Wednesday and Thursday were parent teacher conferences.  This means that I was at school from 6:30 am (my normal time of getting to school) until around 9:30 pm.  For those of you who are bad at math, that is a 15 hour day for two straight days.  CRAZY!!  To add insult to injury for some stupid reason, I signed up to have my principal's evaluation on Wednesday afternoon, so I had that stress to deal with.  What was I thinking?  
You are probably thinking ok, so that was last week your life should be better by now.  I thought that would be the case as well, but it just hasn't been.  This week is not as crazy, but it seems to be filling up really quick.  Thank goodness for President's Day coming up on Monday.
(Thanks for letting me vent, I really am not a complainer, I really love my job, my family and all my responsibilities, I just have to let off some steam every once in a while and then I feel better)
Here I come, FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!

No comments: