Monday, March 16, 2009

Chrysanthemum

For Christmas Chad bought me a set of books called Lily and Friends.  The books in this set are by Kevin Henkes and they are really cute.  One of the best books is called Chrysanthemum.  This is a book that I read to my class every year at the beginning of the year.  It is really cute.  Well, since then Hannah has taken over my books and has decided that Chrysanthemum is her favorite book.  What is really funny to me is that she can't say the name of the book.  Ask her to say anything else and her speech is totally clear, but not Chrysanthemum.  For months I have been thinking that I need to get her saying it on video, and last night I finally did.  It is the funniest thing.


3 comments:

Nisha said...

She does a pretty good job! Tough word.

devanddar said...

Kevin Henkes is one of our very favorites! That "C" book is one of Lily's favorites. She likes it even better than the "Lily" books!

raising4boys said...

That is the funniest thing. Chrysanthemum is Randy's favorite word! He tries to get the boys to spell it and he likes to say it in the middle of his sneeze :)