Saturday, March 21, 2009

Classic Skating


Last Thursday was our annual Activity Days Skating Activity.  I have to admit, I wasn't really excited to go especially after a long day at work.  I was however excited that my friends Nisha and Katie were going and taking their little girls that are a little younger than Hannah.  I decided to take Hannah and let her play with Sophie and Delila.  It turned out to be a lot of fun.  Hannah wasn't too sure what to think of the skates.  (I personally thought they were the cutest littlest things I had ever seen, see picture above).  I thought she did a great job skating (as long as I held her hand and she was skating on the carpet).  She only fell like 3 times, but after the third time she looked at me and said "Mom, I don't love this at all".  After that we played the "I want to skate, I don't want to skate" game, which resulted in mom taking off skates and putting skates back on for about a half hour.

GOOD TIMES!!!

2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

You are giving her experiances and memories for a life time! What a great mom even play the on off game!

raising4boys said...

That picture is great!! She was so cute in those little skates. Glad you both came :)